Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Flower Gardener Flower Gardener is offline

Default OT - Varmint control

"Victor De Long" wrote in message

Note - a former classmate suggested to me that the most humane way is to
spread dog hair around their holes. To be clear, I'm not looking for
humane ways of putting them in halfway houses and helping them get jobs.
I want to kill them. I want to kill their families. I want to kill
people they met once on the bus. I want to hit them so hard that their
distant relatives back east feel it. I want them gone. sob I just want
my beautiful lawn back!!

I know how you feel. In my case I have voles which are supermice. They
demolished hundreds of casa blanca lilies, big patches campanula, several
patches of iris and other flowers in just one week. Look up voles on the
Internet to see how prolific and voracious they are.

I have been baiting them with a product called Vole Control
http://www.volecontrol.com/gophers.html I found on the internet. I cannot
tell if I got them on not but the bait keeps disappearing.