Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Flower Gardener Flower Gardener is offline

Default OT - Varmint control

Actually, earthworms are not native to America. They also eat any humus and
organic material in the soil which depletes the soil. I always thought it
was good to have them but recent articles I found indicated otherwise. They
are bad for the soil.

"Jim Willemin" wrote in message
7.131...
"Lee Michaels" wrote in
:

Well, the deal is that you aren't using poisons. Never mind that in
addition to the varmints you're wreaking utter havoc with the earthworm
population. In passing, our cats take care of the mole population quite
nicely. Takes longer, but equally effective.