Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dave dave is offline

Default swap deal: my bolts 4 yours, big electric motors too ... northcentral florida

Ned Simmons wrote:

I don't know what it takes to shock you,

every time I get to spend retail money to buy things I already have
THOUSANDS of, I get shocked...it's more the gas and time 'killed'
procuring than the sticker shock, though

but McMaster's price seems
reasonable to me. Figure another $5 or so for delivery. Note that 1.25
is *not* the standard pitch for M12.

okey-dokey ned. but it IS the correct pitch and size to fasten a hitch
to the frame of my nissan frontier

96144A293
Metric Class 12.9 Socket Head Cap Screw M12 Thrd, 30mm L, 1.25mm
Pitch, Alloy Stl, Fine Thrd
In stock at $7.42 per Pack
This product is sold in Packs of 10

thanks ned "good find"

yeah, guess I'll need to add the dern things to my McM order. keep
-hoping- to find a nearby 'hardware hoarder-swapper' guy, but it might
never happen...

ya KNOW how it works: you can have ninety percent of all the fasteners
ever known to man, in nearly all sizes, but, the ones you need you
-don't- have...