Charlie Self

Default Any tools still made in the USA?

Manny Davis responds:

I'd GLADLY pay the same for another keyboard like this
one. Even a bit more. Forget it. They no longer exist and probably
haven't for several years.

http://www.pckeyboard.com/

Unfortunately, they seem to have everything but. What I'm talking about is the
Microsoft Natural keyboard, with the two splits in the keys that let your
wrists arch more naturally.

Helps reduce my carpal tunnel symptoms...and I've been using it so long, it's a
PITA to use a straight keyboard now.

Charlie Self

"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same
function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of
things." Sir Winston Churchill