RKON

Default Any tools still made in the USA?

Steve:

I think you need to wake up about jobs going oversea's. I work selling
software and all of my clients are moving their IT staff over to India,
China and Phillipines. It is call L-1 Visa's and offshoring. These are
$40,000 -100,000+ jobs. Never coming back. Go to Businessweek.com and search
on L-1 Visa or outsourcing. You will be suprised that it is also accounting,
radiology, engineering, architects, drafting,and on and on.

Rich

"SteveC1280" wrote in message
Hi Charlie,

I'm a long time reader, occasional contributor to the WREC. I submit that

you
are wrong and I am right about the minimum wage jobs going to China. I am
going back to China this Sunday for the second time in a month. Without

going
into great detail, I visit production factories in China that used to be

in the
USA. 90% of the people who work there are doing the manual labor that
Americans used to do. More and more companies are moving jobs to China

because
of our minimum wage, out-of-control health care costs, etc. What really

scares
me is the new trend to move high-end jobs, like engineering and software

China and now India.

Remove the 'remove' in my address to e:mail me.