RKON

Default Any tools still made in the USA?

I have to agree with you on the American cars for the most part. But what
gets me is that many Toyota, Honda's and Nissans are now made in America. So
it isn't the American worker.

Rich
"Brian Henderson" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 10:13:01 -0500, Dr. Know
wrote:

You are one in a million. If more people spoke with their
pocketbooks, perhaps we wouldn't have unemployment rates that we do.

The problem is, people DO speak with their pocketbooks. Personally, I
don't care where it's built, so long as it's quality construction for
a reasonable price.

The same goes for cars. The last two Fords I've owned have been
complete crap. The latest one has been recalled by the factory twice,
has had the transmission fail within the first year and it STILL
doesn't work right, it's been nothing but a nightmare.

The Toyota that my wife had when we got married lasted over 300k miles
and 12 years with no significant problems.

You think I'm going to buy American with that kind of track record?