Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
axolotl[_2_] axolotl[_2_] is offline

Default Need Help identifying a source

Steve Lusardi wrote:
I have machined up two polycarboate discs that are to be used as compass
cards. I have not been able to find a source of the layered silkscreening
necessary for the graphics. I have created the correctly sized image in MS
Visio. I just need someone to transfer the graphics to the cards. Do any of
you know of a source?

There is usually someone local, but if you can't find anyone, I have
used Photo Art Stencil & Sign in Belmar NJ (732-681-7300) for similar
projects.

Keeping with the culture of this group, however, you may want to do it
yourself.

ezscreenprint.com

Kevin Gallimore