Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP* ATP* is offline

Default OT-Bloomberg uses final solution

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"RBnDFW" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:
"Wes" wrote in message
news "azotic" wrote:

Now if florida wants to save some money they could simply give 99% of
thier
prison inmates an early
release along with a one way bus ticket to NYC.
That is one of the ways I see as a response. Early release, terms of
parole to stay out
of the state and ticket to NYC. Payback is a b*tch.

This IS the payback.

It sounds to me like Bloomburg has decided that NY is going to stop
being the doormat.

If I were penniless and homeless, NYC is probably the last place in the
country I'd choose to be.

That's probably because you haven't been penniless and homeless. It's a
magnet, as it always has been, because it has some of the best social
services in the country.

That's the dilemma. NYC has always been a magnet that sucks in the people
who have been cast off by other parts of the country. So now it's costing
them, at a time when no city can afford it.

My thoughts exactly.