Grandpa

Default Any tools still made in the USA?

Brian Elfert wrote:

"George" writes:

If you're a grandpa, you must remember the three-year vehicle. So you've
picked a bad example, in my opinion. I'm _glad_ they don't make 'em like
they used to. I'm running about eight/ten years in salt country right now,
and 150K+, which was unheard of when I was a kid.

Cars are much better now. Minnesota used to be the land of the rust
bucket. Now, in general, more cars succumb to accidents than to rust. I
rarely see a rust bucket anymore unless it is pretty old like 1980s
vintage.

Thats probably due to better paint and undercoats, not the mechanical
side of the vehicle, unless its dying before it has a chance to rust.