Bay Area Dave

Default Any tools still made in the USA?

I'll pay more when it's worth it. I've got a Toyota, too... (I think it
might have been built here, but I really don't care as long as it is
superior quality, which it is!)

dave

Henry E Schaffer wrote:

In article ,
Bay Area Dave wrote:

I'd rather have a good tool that worry about somebody's job. ...

This seems to translate to, "I've got mine."

You can vote with your dollars, but I'll vote for the specific tool for
the task, regardless of what country it was made in. ...

It should be possible to have both - if people cared to buy high
quality tools made in the USA, then they would be available. I'll pay
more, and understand that some of that will come back to me.