Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default OT-Bloomberg uses final solution

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 08:45:51 -0400, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

"azotic" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

If they have families or friends who will take them in and support them
in
New York, there's no problem. That's how NYC's plan works, in the other
direction.

Your question suggests that maybe you don't understand how it works,
Wes.
Did you read it?

I've read it. What makes you think the target cities are going to
operate the same way?

Wes

I don't. I was reacting to your question, "So how is Bloomberg going to
take it when the target cities send their homeless to NYC?"

--
Ed Huntress

Seems the folks in florida are already ****ed at bloomberg.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/new...bloomberg.html

The can stick it where the sun don't shine. The deep south is where those
people came from in the first place. As the article says, "Greyhound
Justice," or a free bus ticket to NYC, is exactly the way they handled it to
begin with.

So we're facing another War of Northern Aggression, are we?

--
A great preservative against angry and mutinous thoughts, and all
impatience and quarreling, is to have some great business and