Edwin Pawlowski

Default Any tools still made in the USA?

"Brian Elfert" wrote in message news:3fafe433$0$75901
I work for a newspaper. Unless everything goes to the web, we'll still be
around. So many people like to read real paper that newspapers will be
around for some time yet.

Retailers still need to advertise no matter where they get the good, so my
job is reasonably secure.

Brian Elfert

Still be around, but less of you. Newspaper circulation has been in decline
for some years now. People would rather watch the news on TV or listen on
the radio during their commute. I can think of a dozen major cities that
have lost at least one of their papers in the past 10 or 15 years.
Ed