Posted to alt.home.repair
fftt fftt is offline

Default 9" Water Supply line for toilet

On Jul 30, 8:05*pm, car crash wrote:
We had to replace our water supply line on our toilet as it broke.
When I went to Home Depot they now only sell 12" lines. * I installed
it and the wife thinks it looks stupid as its all bent because its too
long. * I cannot find anyone that sells these lines in length of 9".
I was told at home depot that they no longer make 9" water supply
lines, only 12" and longer. * *Does anyone know where I can get a
standard 9" water supply line for a toilet ? *I'm looking for 9"
length by 1/2" round.
Thanks.
Ottawa Canada

Alternatives:

Use a 12" but rotate the angle stop so the supply connects at 8
o'clock or 4 instead of 12 o'clock

Tell the wife she'll get used to it

or DAGS

http://plumbing.hardwarestore.com/51...ne-638549.aspx