Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Cutting Floor

Mike Paulsen wrote in
:

GTS wrote:
I need to replace a 5/8 plywood floor in a half bath. I want to cut
it flush to the wall without having to tear up the drywall. I was
planning to use a Sawzall (which will be a bit difficult to do
neatly), but am wondering if a multi-function oscillating tool might
be better suited. Money is a little tight right now. HF has a low
cast tool available right now. Would this be up to the job?

Thanks!

$20 more will get you the right tool for the job. (Well, the HF
version of the right tool, anyway.) .

And don't forget 20% more off the price 7/31-8/3

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...&single=t rue

-or-

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...ke ycode=0000

3-3/8" Blade Toe-Kick Saw

It might be worth checking with the local rental center to see if they
have one rather than buying