Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,comp.sys.tandem

Default Eagle Scout project (and philosophy)

Yes, it's possible to read some accusation and blame into
that question. I preferred to see it as a practical
question. So, what all do we actually DO to make things
better? I try my best to be a practical person.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
What have you been doing to improve the afterlife of the
thousands of
innocent souls tortured and murdered during the
Inquisition?

Probably the same sorts of things that Jews and Muslims and
the like have
been doing--don't assume because Mormons are religious and
American that
they are Christians in the same sense that Catholics or
Protestants are
Christian--while they recognize the divinity of Christ, they
have their own
revelation that is independent of the Bible. Blaming them
for the
Inquisition is like blaming the Pope for 9/11.