Brian Elfert

Default Any tools still made in the USA?

"George" writes:

If you're a grandpa, you must remember the three-year vehicle. So you've
picked a bad example, in my opinion. I'm _glad_ they don't make 'em like
they used to. I'm running about eight/ten years in salt country right now,
and 150K+, which was unheard of when I was a kid.

Cars are much better now. Minnesota used to be the land of the rust
bucket. Now, in general, more cars succumb to accidents than to rust. I
rarely see a rust bucket anymore unless it is pretty old like 1980s
vintage.

Brian Elfert