Brian Elfert

Default Any tools still made in the USA?

Dr. Know writes:

You are one in a million. If more people spoke with their
pocketbooks, perhaps we wouldn't have unemployment rates that we do.

For many years I refused to buy Chinese crap, but the stores kept
filling up with more and more of it - it's hard to stem the tide of
consumers who don't give a crap - until THEIR jobs disappear. Most
are oblivious to this trend occurring. They select products on price

I work for a newspaper. Unless everything goes to the web, we'll still be
around. So many people like to read real paper that newspapers will be
around for some time yet.

Retailers still need to advertise no matter where they get the good, so my
job is reasonably secure.

Brian Elfert