Posted to alt.home.repair
GTS[_2_] GTS[_2_] is offline

Default Cutting Floor

"Mike Paulsen" wrote in message
GTS wrote:
I need to replace a 5/8 plywood floor in a half bath. I want to cut it
flush to the wall without having to tear up the drywall. I was planning
to use a Sawzall (which will be a bit difficult to do neatly), but am
wondering if a multi-function oscillating tool might be better suited.
Money is a little tight right now. HF has a low cast tool available
right now. Would this be up to the job?

Thanks!

$20 more will get you the right tool for the job. (Well, the HF version of
the right tool, anyway.) .

3-3/8" Blade Toe-Kick Saw

It might be worth checking with the local rental center to see if they
have one rather than buying

Thanks, and thanks for the rental idea. I know just the place nearby to
check.