Posted to alt.home.repair
GTS[_2_] GTS[_2_] is offline

Default Cutting Floor

"Wayne Whitney" wrote in message
On 2009-07-30, GTS wrote:

I need to replace a 5/8 plywood floor in a half bath. I want to cut
it flush to the wall without having to tear up the drywall. I was
planning to use a Sawzall (which will be a bit difficult to do
neatly), but am wondering if a multi-function oscillating tool might
be better suited.

You can get an offset adapter for a sawzall that will allow you to do
a flush cut. The blade does get a little floppy from the extra
length, but with care it should work well. A common brand is "Paws
Off".

Cheers, Wayne

Thanks! I've never seen one of those before. It looks very promising. I
see there's some other hand accessories in the 'paws off' line too.