Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
F. George McDuffee F. George McDuffee is offline

Default OT corporatism

On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 00:37:44 -0500, "William Wixon"
wrote:

i just started reading a book called "Life Inc." only got a few pages into
it but it's damn scary. reading it gave me a trapped feeling (we're all
those trapped ants). it starts off with the history of corporations.

=======
You may like to see the section I did on the evolution of U.S.
corporations. Many people don't realize that the first "states"
were actually the corporations of their day under royal charter.

These were written in 1999.

see
http://mcduffee-associates.us/dissertation/corp.pdf

also my take on the socio-economic changes
http://mcduffee-associates.us/dissertation/accrmod.pdf

main page is
http://mcduffee-associates.us/dissertation/big-d.htm

Enjoy.