Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default Google Groups Search

David Nebenzahl wrote:

Someone should compose a requiem for DejaNews, which was a hundred times
better than Google's ****ed-up implementation of an internet archive
(complete with non-altruistic profit motive, unlike Deja).

Except, Deja is GONE! If it weren't for Googles "non-altruistic profit
motive" so would the archives be gone...

Not to mention I have never had to pay Google a dime, for anything from
which they profit. In fact, I often marvel at how much they are worth,
considering they charge consumers nothing for their services. Not bad
for a company with a "non-altruistic profit motive"

--
Jack
Using FREE News Server: http://www.eternal-september.org/