Posted to uk.d-i-y
geraldthehamster geraldthehamster is offline

Default Converting your angle grinder to a bench grinder

On Jul 29, 11:59*am, Jules
wrote:

I'd rate it as a lot safer than the old '60s - '70s trick of making a
bench saw by inverting a hand-held circular.

I have actually done that, once, and still have the hands to show for it

I managed earlier this year accidentally to convert a 9" angle
grinder into a surgical tool. Three months later my stitched-up
tendons were more-or-less healed and I could use the hand, but it's
still got no strength in it. Personally I wouldn't fart about with
angle grinders ;-)

Cheers
Richard