Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave in Houston[_2_] Dave in Houston[_2_] is offline

Default Rockler Visit

"Swingman" wrote in message
Leon wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

They're a dying breed, Leon.. literally dying....

My neighbor here in Houston went with wife for a family reunion in
Michigan. Many of her relatives have worked for the auto industry up
there for many years and they are all hurting. They all admitted that
they saw this coming for many years and were not blaming anyone as they
had it way too good for far too long.

1973 ... there were more NY, NJ, MI, FL, and OH plates during rush hour
traffic in Houston then there were TX plates.

The more things change ...

I remember the joke, "Will the last person leaving Michigan please turn
out the lights!"

Dave in Houston