Posted to rec.woodworking
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default Google Groups Search

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 17:29:24 -0700 (PDT), Mike wrote:

So, I was trying to do a search of the group archives using Google
Groups. It seems that I'm only getting results from the past month. I
did a test search on the term 'saw' and only got 280 results, with the
oldest being from July 9.

I've looked all over in the groups preferences and so on, but cannot
find anything that would set a limit on the age of the results. Any
one have the same problem, or a fix?

Get yourself a news reader and use a news server instead of Google.

Gordon Shumway