Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default OT Palin leaves office in disgrace (tonight show spoof of palin's speech)

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 20:13:21 -0500, the infamous F. George McDuffee
scrawled the following:

--big snip--

Calling the current politicians names will not change anything.
Indeed, we more than likely are well past the point of no return,
and time/money spent in an attempt to reverse these changes is
simply sending good money after bad.

As the nation-states are largely disappearing before our eyes,
the critical challenge now appears to be how to control the mega-
transnational corporations, where the real economic/political
power now appears to be located.

Why do the futures-according-to-Max-Headroom/RoboCop loom so large
now? Eek!

--
A great preservative against angry and mutinous thoughts, and all
impatience and quarreling, is to have some great business and