Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe Pfeiffer Joe Pfeiffer is offline

Default Is Motzarella down?

"Michael A. Terrell" writes:

Joe Pfeiffer wrote:

"Steve W." writes:

I don't get the "for technical reasons we have to change the servers
part" It would seem that new servers wouldn't require a full name
change, unless there is some legalese behind it??

There has got to be another story. No idea what it is, but there are no
"technical" reasons why the change would be necessary.

It is, if they want to drop the registration for their old domain
name.

That wouldn't be a technical reason. Maybe they didn't own the name
after all (I've heard that's happened many times to people who've
registered a domain and found out when they wanted to move that the
registrar owned it, not them) -- but that still wouldn't be a technical
reason.
--
Klingon programs don't have parameters. They have arguments and win
them (Walter Bushell)