Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_2_] Hawke[_2_] is offline

Default OT Palin leaves office in disgrace (tonight show spoofof palin's speech)

David R.Birch wrote:
Hawke wrote:

Boy, you want to talk about a not ready for prime time player?

Hawke

Nah, we already talk about Obama enough here.

David

You Obama doubters are going to have to eat your words. Good thing
everything is saved here so you won't be able to deny what you said.
That means when things turn around and Obama's policies turn the country
around you are going to look like a really bad prophet. Stupid too,
because none of you guys predicted that Bush would be such a bust. In
fact, you Obama doubters thought having our first "MBA" president was
going to be really great. Remember that? Your absolute **** judgment
about Bush being a good president is duly noted. Your error in judgment
about Obama will confirm what a lousy judge of people you are. Wait for
a year or two. When things have turned around I won't forget to remind
everyone that you were wrong once again.

Hawke