Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default Is Motzarella down?

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 19:08:06 +0000, Doug Miller wrote:
In article , Rich Grise wrote:
On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 05:48:38 +0000, Ivan Vegvary wrote:

Been using Motzarella for "alt.home.repair" and "alt.autos.Pontiac". As of
three weeks ago I cannot access any of the postings. Also tried RCM, it
loads but only up to 6/30/2009. If you try to read a message you get
"Message is no longer available on the server".

Is Motzarella dead? Anybody here using it? Did my subscription expire
(never knew I had one)?

Motzarella is now eternal-september (www.eternal-september.org).
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.miniatures.
warhammer/browse_thread/thread/fdbaadfba6089395

Your ISP might have surreptitiously dropped access to the alt. hierarchy,
because of paranoia that some kid might see titties.

He's not trying to access Usenet through his ISP. He's trying to access it
through Motzarella. And that's not going to work, as indicated above.

This "Motzarella" is a real thing? Besides cheese? I was ass-u-me-ing that
it was a gag name for "Mozilla".

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks,
Rich