Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default New Rules for Plumbing

On Jul 28, 10:39*am, PatM wrote:
On Jul 28, 1:41*am, Winston wrote:

PatM wrote:
On Jul 27, 4:20 pm, Winston wrote:
Pat wrote:

(...)

I'm sure there are more.
Absolutely Golden!

Can I have your permission to include these thoughts
in my not-for-profit list of '50 Secrets'?

--Winston

Sure. *Knock yourself out. *Send me a link when you're done.

Here is what I have so far:

http://mysite.verizon.net/reswoead/id5.html

Thanks for your contribution!

--Winston

Re Rule #9 (Rain-X). *For it to work best, you need to clean your
windshield cleaner than clean! *But when CLEAN, and I mean CLEAN, it
works like a charm. *The "secret" I've discovered is to use Comet
Cleanser or any cleaner that says "safe for fiberglass". *Then it
won't scratch your windshield. *With the Comet Cleanser, or Ajax, or
Bon Ami (GM's recommended cleaner), you can scrub your windshield just
like a sink.- Hide quoted text -

I use the windshield cleaner with Rain-X mixed in.

Works like a charm. I rarely need my wipers at speeds over 25 - 30
MPH.

BTW - Here's one of the best glass cleaners I've ever used:

http://www.castleproductsonline.com/glass_cleaner.html