Posted to alt.home.repair
Chris Chris is offline

Default Ceiling Fans

Kate wrote:
Does anyone have a ceiling fan in their bedroom, right above the bed,
and if so, do you recommend it?

I am thinking about installing a fan above my bed, but would like some
feedback first. Is it noisy, does the air blow directly onto your face,
and does it make you feel uneasy with the blades spinning above your head?

Many thanks.

Kate

We have one (8 foot ceiling) and like it. It is variable speed Hunter with
remote. Very quite. We use it on a very slow setting, just to remove the air
around in the room. We bought an oversize one for the size of the room and it
has worked out great.

Chris