Scott Cramer

Default Any tools still made in the USA?

On 10 Nov 2003, Bay Area Dave spake unto rec.woodworking:

I'd rather have a good tool that worry about somebody's job. Those
folks have to eat to, Brian! I love my Powermatic BS.

You can vote with your dollars, but I'll vote for the specific tool
for the task, regardless of what country it was made in. Perhaps your
"American Made" tools were made in the continental US, but were made
by Vietnamese, Mexicans, Japanese, Chinese, Canadians, English,
Germans, Italians, and yes, perhaps even a Taiwanese or two?

Find something else to obsess over.

Gesundheit.