Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair
Eeyore[_3_] Eeyore[_3_] is offline

Default multi fuel tractor

cj wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Scott wrote:
Eeyore wrote:

When you say 'gas', do you mean ( liquid petroleum / natural etc ) gas
or gasoline ? We solve this confusion in the UK by calling gasoline
'petrol' ( from 'petroleum' ).

Why not just call it gasoline? Calling it "petrol" is just as stupid as
calling it "gas".

Calling it 'gasoline' would be fine, as I do when myself when chatting with
US residents. Calling it 'GAS' is NUTS. A GAS is a GAS not a liquid.

Graham

p.s. why are Americans so retarded ?

Probably due to the same thing that causes Brits to think that
automobiles have wings...

And what do you call them ? Want to argue over bumper / fender too? The fact is
that GAS is not a LIQUID. Ever heard of a 'phase diagram' ? SOLID, LIQUID, GAS

Graham

--
due to the hugely increased level of spam please make the obvious adjustment to
my email address