Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Red is offline

Default What would you do?

On Jul 28, 4:25*pm, "SteveB" wrote:
Ordered two tubes today. *They will come in Friday. *Tubes and installing in
tires ..... $13 plus tax. *These don't go over 5 mph.

Steve

Good choice. I have the exact same situation and have been running
tubes in my cracked tired for the past 4 years without problems. And
I really load my cart down with sand, dirt, and firewood until the
tires run almost flat. I'd estimate 500-600 lbs pulled over uneven
ground. I just take it slow & easy. I almost wish they'd blow so I
can justify a new cart, but they just keep hanging in there.

Red