Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Stuart Wheaton Stuart Wheaton is offline

Default OT Palin leaves office in disgrace (tonight show spoofof palin's speech)

William Wixon wrote:
"Cliff" wrote in message
news
[
Palin leaves office in disgrace
Hounded out of office by lack of honesty, illegal bank account
Sarah Palin quit Alaska Sunday in yet another confusing move by the
Republican
once beloved by many Alaskan residents.

During her resignation speech on Sunday in Fairbanks, Alaska, Palin
recalled
promising ethics reform as a gubernatorial candidate, saying, "We
promised it,
and now it is the law."

She failed to mention her obstruction of those laws that led to over 20
ethics
complaints, mostly by Republicans, from her illegal activities.
]
The stupid bitch was ranting about journalists should not make up
stuff because of our soldiers ... she has been making up stuff from
day one and is ****ed that people actually report her own words ...

Indeed.

But now she is going to make a lot of money as she found out
that wingers will actually pay $$ for lies & stupidity.
Might cost Rush & Faux customers though.
--
Cliff

conan o'brien, tonight show, william shatner making fun of sarah palin's
resignation speech.

http://www.tonightshowwithconanobrie...72709/1139665/

b.w.

Actually, he was quoting it directly.

And trust me, it was the most cogent part of the whole thing...

Thank you, Sarah, for making me feel even better about voting for Obama.