Posted to alt.home.repair
Bud-- Bud-- is offline

Default threaded wire connectors

JC wrote:

PS: Here's the national electrical code committee and all the panels.
Can ya tell me just one name that's not a desk jockey? And, as I don't
think you've read it, if ya like, I'll scan in the inside front cover of
the NEC so you can see how you keep putting your foot in your mouth.

Unlike you, I am involved in the electrical industry and understand the
code writing process. I have read proposals and panel comments and
decisions that you don't know exist.

Still missing:
"Cite a code panel that is not primarily electricians, contractors,
inspectors, UL, manufacturers, electrical engineers who design buildings
and products."

Maybe you could just find a few code panel participants that are not
electricians, contractors, inspectors, UL, manufacturers, electrical
engineers who design buildings and products. That is, people who work
daily with electrical safety.

And not explained - why did all 7 people who responded to your posts
disagree with you. A remarkable accomplishment.

--
bud--