Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default OT - Varmint control

"jo4hn" wrote
Don't know how well it works but it should be fun. See
http://www.rodenator.com/.

Wow! A small, portable version of a fuel-air bomb. Exactly what they use
in Afganistan to blow up terrorists in caves. Never thought of applying
that technology to varmints. Well......, the little critters are
terrorists, right? So blow em up!

I got a kick out of their tortured prose on their web page. I particularly
like this little gem.

"use our knowledge and experience to deliver safe, effective and organically
friendly pest control products "

Blowing them up apparently is organically friendly. So you can blow up
little critters and be green too!! I was trying to figure out that logic
and the only thing I could come up with is that you convert the little
critters to non chemical fertilizer.