Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Bob Quintal Bob Quintal is offline

Default 1934 Cartoon reflects today

Jim Thompson wrote
in :

I suspect that you have over dramatized this one. But the
limitations of care part is a bit weird.

I'm not "over dramatizing". My engineering mind says, if
something can be interpreted two ways, the BAD way will be the
government way.

Actually, you are pretty close to the mark. But it's not all
government, only Republican government.

It is summed up in the article "Why Conservatives Can't Govern"
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/2006/0607.wolfe.html by
Alan Wolfe.
"Conservatives cannot govern well for the same reason that vegetarians
cannot prepare a world-class boeuf bourguignon: If you believe that
what you are called upon to do is wrong, you are not likely to do it
very well."

--
Bob Quintal

PA is y I've altered my email address.