Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default 1934 Cartoon reflects today

http://www.just-a-regular-guy.com/20...d-destruction/

Mike

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"amdx" wrote in message
http://www.just-a-regular-guy.com/20...d-destruction/

Mike

I'm still trying to find a copy of the movie "Americathon" with John Ritter.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078766/

Looks like the movie for these days. Nobody seems to have it though (for a
reasonable price).

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 07:10:15 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

http://www.just-a-regular-guy.com/20...d-destruction/

Mike

Ain't worth a damned thing at low resolution.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 08:31:47 -0400, "Oppie"
wrote:

"amdx" wrote in message
. ..
http://www.just-a-regular-guy.com/20...d-destruction/

Mike

I'm still trying to find a copy of the movie "Americathon" with John Ritter.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078766/

Looks like the movie for these days. Nobody seems to have it though (for a
reasonable price).

http://www.amazon.com/Hero-at-Large-...8355175&sr=1-1

Close.

It is also on ebay.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 08:31:47 -0400, "Oppie"
wrote:

"amdx" wrote in message
. ..
http://www.just-a-regular-guy.com/20...d-destruction/

Mike

I'm still trying to find a copy of the movie "Americathon" with John Ritter.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078766/

Looks like the movie for these days. Nobody seems to have it though (for a
reasonable price).

http://movieiwant.com/product_info.php?products_id=218

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Archimedes' Lever" wrote in message
On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 07:10:15 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

http://www.just-a-regular-guy.com/20...d-destruction/

Mike

Ain't worth a damned thing at low resolution.

Better?

http://blogs.greenfieldnow.com/perce...struction.aspx

http://pajamasmedia.com/rogerkimball...lus-ca-change/

http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com...d-destruction/

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 10:20:19 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

Better?

http://blogs.greenfieldnow.com/perce...struction.aspx

Much better. I can actually read it. Thanks!
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 10:57:06 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"

If you were any more retarded, I'd swear that you were one of his kids.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Looks like the movie for these days. Nobody seems to have it though (for a
reasonable price).

http://movieiwant.com/product_info.php?products_id=218

Do you know this to be a reputable dealer? I had seen this before and didn't
believe it to be more than a broker who would *try* to get your goods while
it held onto your money.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 08:28:28 -0400, "Oppie"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Looks like the movie for these days. Nobody seems to have it though (for a
reasonable price).

http://movieiwant.com/product_info.php?products_id=218

Do you know this to be a reputable dealer? I had seen this before and didn't
believe it to be more than a broker who would *try* to get your goods while
it held onto your money.

I have no idea. I've never used them. But I've been known to obtain
such "early releases", such as "Name of the Rose", from a web dealer
in Brazil ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

If you were any more retarded, I'd swear that you were one of his
kids.

I get that a lot from people with no real response. lol

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Do you know this to be a reputable dealer? I had seen this before
and didn't believe it to be more than a broker who would *try* to
get your goods while it held onto your money.

I have no idea. I've never used them. But I've been known to obtain
such "early releases", such as "Name of the Rose", from a web dealer
in Brazil ;-)

Huh? "Name of the Rose" came out 10 years before the web.

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

If you were any more retarded, I'd swear that you were one of his
kids.

I get that a lot from people with no real response. lol

From the master of "real responses".

In the health bill thread, how many times did you claim that others were not
citing the text completely, without ever seeming able to cite the "missing
part" yourself.

You're a callow and ignorant youth. If I'm wrong then you're a callow and
ignorant old man.

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Do you know this to be a reputable dealer? I had seen this before
and didn't believe it to be more than a broker who would *try* to
get your goods while it held onto your money.

I have no idea. I've never used them. But I've been known to obtain
such "early releases", such as "Name of the Rose", from a web dealer
in Brazil ;-)

Huh? "Name of the Rose" came out 10 years before the web.

But wasn't released on DVD in the US until many years after I bought a
DVD copy from Brazil.

I had a VHS copy but it was wearing out... I sometime play movies
multiple times, because I often spot some new nuance ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Do you know this to be a reputable dealer? I had seen this before
and didn't believe it to be more than a broker who would *try* to
get your goods while it held onto your money.

I have no idea. I've never used them. But I've been known to obtain
such "early releases", such as "Name of the Rose", from a web dealer
in Brazil ;-)

Huh? "Name of the Rose" came out 10 years before the web.

But wasn't released on DVD in the US until many years after I bought a
DVD copy from Brazil.

I had a VHS copy but it was wearing out... I sometime play movies
multiple times, because I often spot some new nuance ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Postscript: "Name of the Rose" came out in 1986... is that pre-web?
Maybe html, but certainly not text-based. I cut my newsgroup "teeth"
using TIN ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 13:21:03 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

wrote:

If you were any more retarded, I'd swear that you were one of his
kids.

I get that a lot from people with no real response. lol

From the master of "real responses".

In the health bill thread, how many times did you claim that others were not
citing the text completely, without ever seeming able to cite the "missing
part" yourself.

You're a callow and ignorant youth. If I'm wrong then you're a callow and
ignorant old man.

Read pages 424 onward... with Medicare you will be required to have
every-five-year "counseling" as to whether treatment should continue,
or whether you should go to hospice and die. I kid you not :-(

Now I know that many lurkers here would be glad to see me go ;-) but
consider yourself, or YOUR parents, or YOUR grandparents.

Do you still like the Obama-nation you voted for ?:-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

"What would happen to [Obama's] vanity if he didnt have us to
throw alms to? What would become of his strength if he didnt have
weaker people to dominate? What would he do with himself if he
didnt keep us around as dependents? Its quite alright, really,
Im not criticizing him, its just a law of human nature."

-Ayn Rand, "Atlas Shrugged"
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jim Thompson wrote:

Read pages 424 onward... with Medicare you will be required to have
every-five-year "counseling" as to whether treatment should continue,
or whether you should go to hospice and die. I kid you not :-(

Now I know that many lurkers here would be glad to see me go ;-) but
consider yourself, or YOUR parents, or YOUR grandparents.

Do you still like the Obama-nation you voted for ?:-)

Are you talking to me or Rex the Wonderdog?

You don't have to explain this to me. I may not post often, but don't you
remember me? I'm to the right of you!

I made a sarcastic anti-Obama statement recently, and you took it literally.
I asked you to re-read it and you were so ****ed at what you thought was a
pro-O statement you refused to do so.

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jim Thompson wrote:

Postscript: "Name of the Rose" came out in 1986... is that pre-web?
Maybe html, but certainly not text-based. I cut my newsgroup "teeth"
using TIN ;-)

As I understand the definition of the "web", it is based on html. Before
hypertext was used on the internet, it wasn't called the web. The lines of
connection that on paper look like a web are based on hyperlinks.

Anyway that was a great movie. The concept was similar to National Treasure
in that the contents of the Library of Alexandria were partially preserved
in a secret place, but unlike NT, NotR was plausible and historical (as well
as tragic).

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Tom Del Rosso wrote:
wrote:

If you were any more retarded, I'd swear that you were one of his
kids.

I get that a lot from people with no real response. lol

From the master of "real responses".

In the health bill thread, how many times did you claim that others
were not citing the text completely, without ever seeming able to
cite the "missing part" yourself.

Perhaps you can come up with a single example?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message news
wrote:

Read pages 424 onward... with Medicare you will be required to have
every-five-year "counseling" as to whether treatment should continue,
or whether you should go to hospice and die. I kid you not :-(

The modern equivalent of put the old folks adrift on an ice floe. How much
longer before we have the 'Ethical Suicide Parlors' that Kurt Vonegut wrote
about in 'Welcome to the monkey house'.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

wrote:

If you were any more retarded, I'd swear that you were one of his
kids.

I get that a lot from people with no real response. lol

From the master of "real responses".

In the health bill thread, how many times did you claim that others
were not citing the text completely, without ever seeming able to
cite the "missing part" yourself.

You're a callow and ignorant youth. If I'm wrong then you're a
callow and ignorant old man.

Read pages 424 onward... with Medicare you will be required to have
every-five-year "counseling" as to whether treatment should continue,
or whether you should go to hospice and die. I kid you not :-(

Funny, seems to be nothing there except a requirement that your doctor
explain the alternatives.

Where's the downside?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Ouroboros Rex" wrote in message

The modern equivalent of put the old folks adrift on an ice floe. How
much longer before we have the 'Ethical Suicide Parlors' that Kurt
Vonegut wrote about in 'Welcome to the monkey house'.

Funny, seems to be nothing there except a requirement that your doctor
explain the alternatives.

Where's the downside?

The slippery slope...
The first step ain't bad but watch out below.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Oppie wrote:
"Ouroboros Rex" wrote in message

The modern equivalent of put the old folks adrift on an ice floe.
How much longer before we have the 'Ethical Suicide Parlors' that
Kurt Vonegut wrote about in 'Welcome to the monkey house'.

Funny, seems to be nothing there except a requirement that your
doctor explain the alternatives.

Where's the downside?

The slippery slope...
The first step ain't bad but watch out below.

OK, thanks. Then your ice floe description above must refer to some
additional future bill, which doesn't exist yet?

I'm betting medicare already has a similar requirement. Informed consent
is a big part of the standard of care these days.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 14:14:24 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Postscript: "Name of the Rose" came out in 1986... is that pre-web?
Maybe html, but certainly not text-based. I cut my newsgroup "teeth"
using TIN ;-)

As I understand the definition of the "web", it is based on html. Before
hypertext was used on the internet, it wasn't called the web. The lines of
connection that on paper look like a web are based on hyperlinks.

Anyway that was a great movie. The concept was similar to National Treasure
in that the contents of the Library of Alexandria were partially preserved
in a secret place, but unlike NT, NotR was plausible and historical (as well
as tragic).

After all these years I still rank "NotR" as one of my all-time
favorites!

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 14:06:43 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Read pages 424 onward... with Medicare you will be required to have
every-five-year "counseling" as to whether treatment should continue,
or whether you should go to hospice and die. I kid you not :-(

Now I know that many lurkers here would be glad to see me go ;-) but
consider yourself, or YOUR parents, or YOUR grandparents.

Do you still like the Obama-nation you voted for ?:-)

Are you talking to me or Rex the Wonderdog?

You don't have to explain this to me. I may not post often, but don't you
remember me? I'm to the right of you!

I made a sarcastic anti-Obama statement recently, and you took it literally.
I asked you to re-read it and you were so ****ed at what you thought was a
pro-O statement you refused to do so.

My apologies! Just don't get too subtle on me ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I don't need more sex, the government already ****s me every day
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

If you were any more retarded, I'd swear that you were one of his
kids.

I get that a lot from people with no real response. lol

I'll bet you never "got that" one ever before, you lying ****tard.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 13:32:01 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

Tom Del Rosso wrote:
wrote:

If you were any more retarded, I'd swear that you were one of his
kids.

I get that a lot from people with no real response. lol

From the master of "real responses".

In the health bill thread, how many times did you claim that others
were not citing the text completely, without ever seeming able to
cite the "missing part" yourself.

Perhaps you can come up with a single example?

Just choose ANY post where you, instead of answering any question
posed, blurt off with a retarded link to a retarded democrat cartoon, or
other such kaka.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

flipper wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

If you were any more retarded, I'd swear that you were one of
his kids.

I get that a lot from people with no real response. lol

From the master of "real responses".

In the health bill thread, how many times did you claim that others
were not citing the text completely, without ever seeming able to
cite the "missing part" yourself.

You're a callow and ignorant youth. If I'm wrong then you're a
callow and ignorant old man.

Read pages 424 onward... with Medicare you will be required to have
every-five-year "counseling" as to whether treatment should
continue, or whether you should go to hospice and die. I kid you
not :-(

Funny, seems to be nothing there except a requirement that your
doctor explain the alternatives.

What a crock. No one needs 'permission' from the government to ask, or
discuss with, their doctor any damn thing they feel like, including
'alternatives'.

And no such thing is in the bill. Fantasize much?

Where's the downside?

For one, that it's none of the government's damn business

Medicare is none of the government's damn business? Funny fantasy world
you live in.

and just
what do you think the point is in 'dictating' physicians lecture you
on things both you and he are already perfectly free to discuss at any
time?

Exactly the same as any other regulation anywhere that mandates any
professional discuss anything with anyone. To make sure you don't get
screwed.

The hilarious part is someone bitching about it when they have no downside
to bitch about. One conversation in five years to prevent profiteering
you'd scream bloody murder about if it happened? Get a life. lol

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

If you were any more retarded, I'd swear that you were one of his
kids.

I get that a lot from people with no real response. lol

I'll bet you never "got that" one ever before, you lying ****tard.

translation: drooool

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

wrote:

If you were any more retarded, I'd swear that you were one of his
kids.

I get that a lot from people with no real response. lol

From the master of "real responses".

In the health bill thread, how many times did you claim that others were not
citing the text completely, without ever seeming able to cite the "missing
part" yourself.

You're a callow and ignorant youth. If I'm wrong then you're a callow and
ignorant old man.

Read pages 424 onward... with Medicare you will be required to have
every-five-year "counseling" as to whether treatment should continue,
or whether you should go to hospice and die. I kid you not :-(

Now I know that many lurkers here would be glad to see me go ;-) but
consider yourself, or YOUR parents, or YOUR grandparents.

Do you still like the Obama-nation you voted for ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

I suspect that you have over dramatized this one. But the limitations
of care part is a bit weird.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

wrote:

If you were any more retarded, I'd swear that you were one of his
kids.

I get that a lot from people with no real response. lol

From the master of "real responses".

In the health bill thread, how many times did you claim that others were not
citing the text completely, without ever seeming able to cite the "missing
part" yourself.

You're a callow and ignorant youth. If I'm wrong then you're a callow and
ignorant old man.

Read pages 424 onward... with Medicare you will be required to have
every-five-year "counseling" as to whether treatment should continue,
or whether you should go to hospice and die. I kid you not :-(

Now I know that many lurkers here would be glad to see me go ;-) but
consider yourself, or YOUR parents, or YOUR grandparents.

Do you still like the Obama-nation you voted for ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

I suspect that you have over dramatized this one. But the limitations
of care part is a bit weird.

I'm not "over dramatizing". My engineering mind says, if something
can be interpreted two ways, the BAD way will be the government way.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jim Thompson wrote
in :

I suspect that you have over dramatized this one. But the
limitations of care part is a bit weird.

I'm not "over dramatizing". My engineering mind says, if
something can be interpreted two ways, the BAD way will be the
government way.

Actually, you are pretty close to the mark. But it's not all
government, only Republican government.

It is summed up in the article "Why Conservatives Can't Govern"
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/2006/0607.wolfe.html by
Alan Wolfe.
"Conservatives cannot govern well for the same reason that vegetarians
cannot prepare a world-class boeuf bourguignon: If you believe that
what you are called upon to do is wrong, you are not likely to do it
very well."

--
Bob Quintal

PA is y I've altered my email address.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Bob Quintal wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote
in :

I suspect that you have over dramatized this one. But the
limitations of care part is a bit weird.

I'm not "over dramatizing". My engineering mind says, if
something can be interpreted two ways, the BAD way will be the
government way.

Actually, you are pretty close to the mark. But it's not all
government, only Republican government.

It is summed up in the article "Why Conservatives Can't Govern"
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/2006/0607.wolfe.html by
Alan Wolfe.
"Conservatives cannot govern well for the same reason that vegetarians
cannot prepare a world-class boeuf bourguignon: If you believe that
what you are called upon to do is wrong, you are not likely to do it
very well."

If conservatives can't govern things that don't need to be governed then so
what?

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Tom Del Rosso wrote:
Bob Quintal wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote
in :

I suspect that you have over dramatized this one. But the
limitations of care part is a bit weird.

I'm not "over dramatizing". My engineering mind says, if
something can be interpreted two ways, the BAD way will be the
government way.

Actually, you are pretty close to the mark. But it's not all
government, only Republican government.

It is summed up in the article "Why Conservatives Can't Govern"
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/2006/0607.wolfe.html by
Alan Wolfe.
"Conservatives cannot govern well for the same reason that
vegetarians cannot prepare a world-class boeuf bourguignon: If you
believe that what you are called upon to do is wrong, you are not
likely to do it very well."

If conservatives can't govern things that don't need to be governed
then so what?

Irrelevant question.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default sound in tube

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Olson_line_mic001.pdf (228.6 KB, 37 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Blackstock_probe_mic001.pdf (95.3 KB, 31 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Blackstock_waveguide001.pdf (274.1 KB, 33 views)

Easy Plug & Play System. Start Today - Profit Today! //www.online-jobs-4u.page.tl leena Home Ownership 1 August 26th 08 10:38 PM
GOP Cartoon Charles Bull Woodworking 0 October 22nd 06 09:05 AM
On eBay Soon--ME's 1898 to 1934 Complete Earl Metalworking 1 February 17th 06 07:04 PM