Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_10_] SteveB[_10_] is offline

Default killing pigeons

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
JIMMIE wrote:
On Jul 24, 10:24 pm, "cm" wrote:
I need to kill some pigeons. Any ideas. I could care less if it's
illegal.

I have tried ant poison, and decon rat/mouse killer as well as
automotive
anti freeze.

Thanks,

cm

Build a bird house with one way doors. My cousin did this when he got
tired of them pooping on his car. Each hole in the house had a tube of
chicken wire behind it . The pigeons could fly in but they couldnt get
out. He set it on top of the 4 story building he worked in and it only
took a couple of months to get rid of all the pigeons. The city had
tried to get rid of them because they were becoming a health hazard
and ruining the buildings using poisons, fake owls. I think he made
the thing out of paper mache sprayed with enamel paint to water proof
it.

Jimmie

A friend of mine put up a "scare owl" on top of his building.
When he climbed up to look, he found a pigeon screwing the
scare owl.

TDD

Most worthless thing there is. Unless you're selling them, that is.

Steve