Posted to alt.home.repair
The Ranger[_5_] The Ranger[_5_] is offline

Default Soap Scum Removal ????

Brian wrote in message
I have a problem with soap scum all over the shower doors.

[snip]
Does anyone know of a chemical that will cut the scum?

Kaboom, Dow's Scrubbing Bubbles, and Limeaway all work for me, depending on
the time I have available. I soak the showerhead while wiping down the two
clear glass doors with Kaboom. Usually takes 10-15 minutes work. If I have a
little more time, I use Dow Scrubbing Bubbles because it is my all-purpose
cleaner. Limeaway is the Big Bertha. I only bring that out on REALLY bad
build-ups.

Kaboom
https://www.officialtvwebsite.com/ka...D=265773304012
(When the above link breaks, click on the tinyurl below
http://tinyurl.com/krf6an )

Dow Scrubbing Bubbles
http://www.scrubbingbubbles.com/

Limeaway
http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&key...7zoyk3zy mq_e
(When the above link breaks, click on the tinyurl below
http://tinyurl.com/nn96tb )

The Ranger