Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default wd-40

Lew Hodgett wrote:
Unless you live in SoCal, you may not realize there are 4 seasons,
just like everybody else.

While there are some seasonal variations, yes, they're miniature
caricatures of a "season" at best...

Unlike back over the hill, SoCal seldom sees temps below 40F.

Still rememmber my last trip back to Ohio in January when I was
reintroduced to -5F overnight temps and why I left in the first place.

Awwww, what's a little nip in the air? Weren't any bugs, were there?

My biggest complaint still is (and always will be) that if have to wait
thru more than one light from one end of town to the other, that's far
too much traffic...