Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Ouroboros Rex Ouroboros Rex is offline

Default 1934 Cartoon reflects today

Oppie wrote:
"Ouroboros Rex" wrote in message

The modern equivalent of put the old folks adrift on an ice floe.
How much longer before we have the 'Ethical Suicide Parlors' that
Kurt Vonegut wrote about in 'Welcome to the monkey house'.

Funny, seems to be nothing there except a requirement that your
doctor explain the alternatives.

Where's the downside?

The slippery slope...
The first step ain't bad but watch out below.

OK, thanks. Then your ice floe description above must refer to some
additional future bill, which doesn't exist yet?

I'm betting medicare already has a similar requirement. Informed consent
is a big part of the standard of care these days.