Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Ouroboros Rex Ouroboros Rex is offline

Default 1934 Cartoon reflects today

Oppie wrote:
"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message news
On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 13:21:03 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

Read pages 424 onward... with Medicare you will be required to have
every-five-year "counseling" as to whether treatment should continue,
or whether you should go to hospice and die. I kid you not :-(

The modern equivalent of put the old folks adrift on an ice floe. How
much longer before we have the 'Ethical Suicide Parlors' that Kurt
Vonegut wrote about in 'Welcome to the monkey house'.

Funny, seems to be nothing there except a requirement that your doctor
explain the alternatives.

Where's the downside?