Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default 1934 Cartoon reflects today

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 13:21:03 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

Ouroboros Rex wrote:
Archimedes' Lever wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 10:57:06 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

If you were any more retarded, I'd swear that you were one of his
kids.

I get that a lot from people with no real response. lol

From the master of "real responses".

In the health bill thread, how many times did you claim that others were not
citing the text completely, without ever seeming able to cite the "missing
part" yourself.

You're a callow and ignorant youth. If I'm wrong then you're a callow and
ignorant old man.

Read pages 424 onward... with Medicare you will be required to have
every-five-year "counseling" as to whether treatment should continue,
or whether you should go to hospice and die. I kid you not :-(

Now I know that many lurkers here would be glad to see me go ;-) but
consider yourself, or YOUR parents, or YOUR grandparents.

Do you still like the Obama-nation you voted for ?:-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

"What would happen to [Obama's] vanity if he didnt have us to
throw alms to? What would become of his strength if he didnt have
weaker people to dominate? What would he do with himself if he
didnt keep us around as dependents? Its quite alright, really,
Im not criticizing him, its just a law of human nature."

-Ayn Rand, "Atlas Shrugged"