Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default 1934 Cartoon reflects today

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 08:28:28 -0400, "Oppie"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Looks like the movie for these days. Nobody seems to have it though (for a
reasonable price).

http://movieiwant.com/product_info.php?products_id=218

Do you know this to be a reputable dealer? I had seen this before and didn't
believe it to be more than a broker who would *try* to get your goods while
it held onto your money.

I have no idea. I've never used them. But I've been known to obtain
such "early releases", such as "Name of the Rose", from a web dealer
in Brazil ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food