Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair

Default costco honda generator

Mr. Survivalist is at risk of big fines from the DOT.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Richard W." wrote in message
. ..

I believe the only difference is dye and taxes. The DOT
is always after truck drivers using home heating oil to
run their trucks because it doesn't have the road tax
included in it's price.

TDD

I believe you're right on that. I met a survivalist once
years ago. All his
cars and trucks were diesel. He used home heating oil in
everything. He
claimed to have over 10,000 gallons stored up. Never bought
fuel at the pump
unless he was traveling. Every spring when the heating oil
prices would go
down, he filled up his tanks.

Richard W.