Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Church deep cleaning (off topic)

Your mission is guaranteed failure.

* The liberal view of "environmental stewardship" means
winding the clock back on technology. Instead of motor cars
that emit carbon dioxide, liberals would have us in horse
carriages, so that we can dodge horse poop on the roads
instead.
* The liberal view of "social justice" ends up favoring one
group of people over another. Just as the nation used to be
highly racist favoring whites, now it's highly racist
favoring blacks and hispanics.
* The liberal view of "equality for all people" is neither
possible, nor desirable. First, it's not possible cause
people are born with different talents, and different levels
of ambition. Second, it's not desirable because the only way
to accomplish this is to reduce everyone to the lowest
level. For example, if Michelangelo had been told not to
paint the sistine chapel because it would hurt the other
painters feelings. If Bill Gates had been told not to invent
Windows computers, because it would hurt other programmers
feelings. If Thomas Edison had been told not to work on that
damn light bulb thing because it would hurt the other kids
feelings.

I wish you complete and total failure in your below stated
missions. I'd much rather have ambition, use of resources,
and excellence.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Kyle" wrote in message

Aw, jeez, now you got me thinking I have to change the photo
on the
pastor's page at our website, or at least put one on a page
about
stewardship, where I'm hugging a tree...
:-D

On a serious note, maybe I am a tree-hugging liberal these
days. I
just now the more theologically conservative I get, the more
socially
liberal it makes me - i.e., working for environmental
stewardship,
social justice, and equality for all people.