Posted to alt.home.repair
Othermails_08 Othermails_08 is offline

Default Bath's pedestal sink

I remodeled my small half-bath. I received a hand-me-down pedestal
sink (still in a very good condition) so I'm planning to have it
installed.

The plumber told me the sink doesn't have a set of "brackets" to tie
the sink to the wall (the sink will sit on top of its stand). He said
each sink comes with is "unique" brackets and I need to get a new set
of sink/stand because he can't use the ones I have.

Is that true? I don't want to spend over one hundred of dollars to
get a new sink/stand if I can only spend few dollars for the hardware
to tie the sink to the wall.

Your advice is greatly appreciated.

Maria