Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bruce L. Bergman[_2_] Bruce L. Bergman[_2_] is offline

Default underground gate valve

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 03:13:47 -0500, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:

Didn't you fsk up your wife's car the last
time this happened? Please be careful....

Are you related to Julie(my SO)? She never lets me forget anything either.
This is the SAME connection. I didn't put in all new and I'm paying the
price.

Sometimes, having a long memory is a good thing. And I'm sure he
says it because he cares...

I think you'll be fine, if you can keep a 60 year old apple packing
line running you must have "the touch" - but not everyone does.

I can sympathize - Because when you see someone about to do (or
doing) something dumb yet *again*, and you know it's never gone well
the last five times they relied on their "Mad problem solving skillz"
and why in detail, and they won't stop after you ask nicely...

You have to club them over the head with a history lesson.

With my dad I have many to choose from, most notable being the
Be-Yoo-Tee-Ful 1967 Bonneville Convertible with the 460 that he burned
up in Downtown L.A. Traffic when the lower radiator hose blew.

Famous Last Words, repeated many times over the course of ten
minutes with increasing insistence: "Don't worry about it, it'll cool
down when we get out of this traffic and get moving..."

Engine toasted to a nice golden brown, Car scrapped for pennies.

-- Bruce --