Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Insurance

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 15:09:47 -0700, Joe Brophy
wrote:

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:27:36 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Fact, in Obama's "Universal" Health Plan:

Switch to the government plan... you can NEVER go back to private
insurance.

Neatly hidden in the bill verbiage :-(

...Jim Thompson

I wish there were no provisions to prevent non-government
providers from denying coverage to new or existing clients.
Eventually, most if not all would end up in the government
run plan anyway, as they were forced off of their
non-government plans for being "poor risk".

The health care providers have done a whale of a job
instilling "FUD" (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) in the
currently covered US population, citing "long lines",
"rationed coverage", etc. etc. When at the same time, 47
million tax-paying, working class citizens have no means to
get covered at all. Damn good media campaign, especially
when their efforts never once cite another country's
"failures" with their universal coverage plans. Crackerjack
marketeers they are. Even offered up guaranteed cost
reductions to keep the current (non) "system". Why now? Why
not before? Here we go again, only this time it is not
"Weapons of Mass Destruction", it is not being capable of
providing health care for our citizens. Didn't I hear
someone recently describe our country as "The greatest
nation on earth!"? By what measure, I ask. regards, Joe.

Does it trouble you that you're grotesquely brain-washed. Not only
are your general facts wrong, but also your numbers.

But you probably voted for Obama, so you'll get what you deserve.

Those of us independent enough to survive on our own (and that
includes my children and grandchildren, having been appropriately
raised) will ultimately prevail and DOMINATE ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Only Obama can prevent excessive tonsillectomies